[Qgis-developer] QGIS compilation in Linux

agadisugandha at bel.co.in agadisugandha at bel.co.in
Wed Jul 24 21:44:45 PDT 2013

Hi All,
        Im compiling the Qgis1.8 in RHEL 5, all the dependencies I have
compiled, so now compiling the source code of QGIS, while doing
that as per compilation instruction when I gave "ccmake ..",
everything went properly but when I gave option 'g', it is showing
some WARNING messages like:

WARNING: Target "qgis_core" requests linking to directory
"/usr/local/lib".  Targets may link only
 to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.

 WARNING: Target "qgis_analysis" requests linking to directory
"/usr/local/lib".  Targets may link
 only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.

 WARNING: Target "qgis_networkanalysis" requests linking to directory
"/usr/local/lib".  Targets may
 link only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.  ETC

        Along with the WARNINGS I gave "make", at that time its giving an
error like this:

src/core/qgsexpression.h: In member function ˜virtual QStringList
QgsExpression::NodeInOperator::referencedColumns() const:
/root/Desktop/qgis/final_qgis/qgis-1.8.0-9_0.el6.src.rpm_FILES/qgis-1.8.0/src/core/qgsexpression.h:335:
error: no matching function for call to
˜QStringList::append(QStringList)™
/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.4.0/include/QtCore/qlist.h:420: note: candidates
are: void QList<T>::append(const T&) [with T = QString]

Please guide me.

Thanks
Sugandha

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support at bel.co.in immediately