[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2 help fails on OS X

Cline, Royce L. rcline at nd.gov
Fri Jul 26 08:55:37 PDT 2013

If I click the help button in a dialog (ex. Preferences) I get an error that it cannot find libspatialindex.dylib. However, the library is present in the application bundle at:
/Applications/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/libspatialindex.dylib

If I create a symbolic link in /usr/local/lib/ to /Applications/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/libspatialindex.dylib, then help works. Any other Mac users having this problem.

Royce