[Qgis-developer] Digitization change in upcoming 2.0

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 07:31:34 PDT 2013

+1 just tried it and its a huge improvement definitely better

Antonio Locandro

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:53:04 +0200
From: denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
To: Qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org; qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-developer] Digitization change in upcoming 2.0

    Dear QGIS users,

    On today's master and upcoming QGIS 2.0, the behaviour of the
    right-click in digitization has changed.

    Instead of adding a vertex and finishing the digitization, it
      now only finishes the digitization without adding any
      vertex.

    We understand it is quite a change for long-time users, but we
    believe this behaviour is much more intuitive, and that users will
    get used to it very quickly.

    Best regards,

    Denis