[Qgis-developer] Fixing blockers & high priority bugs

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Jul 31 01:13:43 PDT 2013

Hi

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Régis Haubourg <
regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr> wrote:

> Tim Sutton-4 wrote
> > Otherwise we must start thinking seriously about releasing with a list of
> > 'known issues'. As currently stands, that list would contain*:
> >
> > The SVG marker window has several bugs related to SVG parameters
> > Wrong font display in qgis server
> > Polygons digitized in Postgis layer with "Avoid Intersections"
> > WFS-T and postgis: "ERROR: null value in column "gid" violates not-null
> > constraint" when adding features
> > Point pattern fill: invalid scaling of displacements when printing or
> > writing PDF from composer
> > Symbology: Get rid of duplicate functionality "line decoration"
> > Blocker Measurements in degrees even when meters are chosen as map units
> > Print as raster doesn't work
> > Large memory used with map units symbology at large scales
> > VRT file opens instantly in 1.8, not opened after 10 mins on Master
> > QGIS does not deal with shapefiles with two fields with the same name
> >
> > * http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues?query_id=23
> >

> > Tim
>
> Hi,
> is this a sort of Release Candidate?
> Looking at the blocker list remaining, 'print as raster' and "pdf from
> composer" can't be kept as know issues even for a release candidate. The
> other are woraroundable (I hope that work exists !)

Well ideally all those issues will be fixed for the release -  I was just
listing what is currently there. Lets see what we can organise in terms of
funding more bug fixing before we go down the rabbit hole of discussing
which known issues are allowable :-)

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net