[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Another compiling error at 48 percent

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 03:27:44 PDT 2013

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the tip, but this problem was simply lack of space in the virtual machine. My fault, sorry...

Hi Jürgen,

I was using the -d option because initially it was always rising errors with some libreoffice packages, and I did not remember to remove it at this time. The truth is that I was having some problems and conflicts with some dependencies: grass-dev, qgis-dev and python-central.

And sorry for the crossposting, I initially thought it was a general error, and sent to the devs list, but there was no answer, and tried in the users list. After all, it seems that it is a local problem, although it occurs on multiple machines. I leave here the record for those who are faced with the same problems.

Thank you and sorry for the noise.

Best regards,
Pedro