[Qgis-developer] SIP API Update merged. Attention plugin authors and nightly dev users.

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 05:54:45 PDT 2013

Hey everyone,

You are now free to upload your new 2.0 API version of your plugins to the
QGIS plugin repo. Remember to set qgisMinimumVersion and qgisMaximumVersion
in your metadata.txt so that plugin repo and installer get the right
version of the plugin.

An updated conversion guide is at
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Python_plugin_API_changes_from_18_to_20

- Nathan