[Qgis-developer] Updated plugin missing from the "Get More"

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Mon Jun 10 12:11:40 PDT 2013

Dnia poniedziałek, 10 czerwca 2013 o 17:03:49 Gary Sherman napisał(a):
> I updated my PinPoint plugin for the sip v2 API and uploaded it. It didn't
> show up in the "Get More" list until I changed my settings to show
> experimental plugins. PinPoint is not flagged as experimental in
> metadata.txt (experimental=False).
>
> -gary

Did you experience any other problems? I must admit when I uploaded my plugins
to the central repo, I had similar problems and an impession that something is
cached on the way.

There was a bug in the installer that could sometimes mask valid plugins if
there was another incompatible version of the same plugin around (installed
locally or available in another repo). Your issue looks a bit different
however... Anyway it's fixed in the recent commit and I don't see any other
problems after loooong tests with localhost as well as a remote static .xml
file. All refreshing goes smooth.