[Qgis-developer] Customization

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Wed Jun 12 05:06:25 PDT 2013

Dnia środa, 12 czerwca 2013 o 10:20:26 Radim Blazek napisał(a):
> I am not able to get python working with latest master so I cannot
> generate new customization.xml. In theory, if you set correctly
> PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to find QGIS libs, you can run
> scripts/widgets_tree.py and save the output xml to
> resources/customization.xml. If it works for you please commit the new
> customization.xml to master. I remember however that various problems
> may appear.

I can't run the script.

ImportError: cannot import name QPyNullVariant

Debian Jessie
Qt		4.8.4
Python	2.7.5
PyQt		4.10.1
SIP 		4.14.6

Nathan, help :)

> For widget label it takes widget text() or windowTitle() if exists.

Ok, I thought it's set manually.

> It is better to use standard "mSomethingWidgetClass" member names for
> widgets instead of auto generated "widgetClass_number" to keep
> customisation more stable.

I agree, once I even created such ticket [1]. Btw. can you confirm the blocker
"Customization doesn't work in dialog windows" [2]?

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/7492
[2] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8039