[Qgis-developer] configuration lost when running 2.0

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 06:29:19 PDT 2013

Hi!

To my knowledge this is only for having 1.x and 2.x versions running
parallel on the same computer .. (If there are any new issues with the new
version or you need the old because some plugins you really need are not
updated)
But I think it will be possible to copy those seetings over from the old
configuration file .. Though i never tried it ..

regards
Werner