[Qgis-developer] configuration lost when running 2.0

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Jun 12 10:27:29 PDT 2013

Andrea, I also run both 1.8 and 2.0, not saying it should be forbidden.
But I don't really understand why they need to have two different
configurations.

As a test, I tried symlinking ~/.config/QGIS to ~/.config/QuantumGIS
and ~/.config/QGIS/QGIS2.conf to ~/.aconfig/QGIS/QGIS.conf

At that point qgis-2.0 starts correctly and all my database connections
are there.

--strk;