[Qgis-developer] configuration lost when running 2.0

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:50:48 PDT 2013

I give my fresh experience. :)

I'm running with both qgis (1.8 and 1.9 dev).

I need use both because I have an important project created from a
group of workers.

On qgis 1.8
Now I need to apply it on a qgis 1.9
But because the importing on qgis 1.9 has lost me

surely transparency and perhaps something on label setting.

I need constantly to move from qgis 1.8 and 1.9 to manually reset
every single layer.

My experience is that is absolutely need to use both in the same machine.

In the first period of transiction.
Almost for who has important qgis 1.8 project that don't want lost.

Regards,

Andrea.

--
Andrea Peri