[Qgis-developer] Openlayers plugin in 2.0 Was: QGIS 2.0 release and plugins

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 17 11:00:36 PDT 2013

Hi

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Pirmin Kalberer <pi_ml at sourcepole.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> According to Tims latest plan I don't expect the 2.0 release before
>> Brighton.
>>  So the OL plugin should be ready for 2.0 early enough.
>

> Are we really talking September now?
> I'm just asking because then I will stop telling people that 2.0 should be
> out "soon".

Well currently there are 66 blocking issues in the queue. That means
we either need to follow Marco H's suggestion of having a time based
cut off for blockers, or we need to wait an indeterminate time. Once
the PSC has agreed on which way we will continue, we will post a more
precise timeline. I would certainly like to see QGIS 2.0 released
*before* FOSS4G2013.

Regards

Tim

> Best wishes,