[Qgis-developer] [Clipping] VRT memory

Alexia Mondot alexia.mondot at c-s.fr
Tue Jun 18 05:43:29 PDT 2013

Hello,

Recently, I had a problem while clipping a non georeferenced image based
on (0,0), x right, y down, because of the negative coordinates.
On the clipping tool, a tip consists in removing the minus of the
coordinates in the expression of the command gdal_translate to run.

It works fine with a vrt written on disk.
When I try to clip a vrt memory, the clipping tool writes all the vrt in
the expression of the command to run (that is ok).
When I run the clipping, I get this :

> Warning 1: Line 0: Attribute value should be single or double quoted.
> Going on, but this is invalid XML that might be rejected in future
> versions.
> ERROR 1: Line 0: Didn't find expected '=' for value of attribute '\'.
> GDALOpen failed - 1
> Line 0: Didn't find expected '=' for value of attribute '\'.

But here's the thing, it works fine from a terminal.

In the clipping tool, when I change all protected double quotes \", to
simple quotes ', the clipping works fine.

It seems to be an anomaly of the clipping tool.

Thanks in advance,
Alexia