[Qgis-developer] Strings .. very very cold

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 23:46:22 PDT 2013

Hi Devs!

According to the latest release plans known to me I should have put master
to string freeze yesterday ..
I know that there is a lot of work going on to fix bugs  so I just wanted
to ask if it is ok for you to write the String Freeze email today or if you
expect some string changes in the near future..

If nobody complains about needing more time I am going to write the message
today evening and let the translators know that they can start with their
final round..

thanks a lot
kind regards
Werner