[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze commencing the ides of March

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Sun Mar 3 01:58:24 PST 2013

Dnia sobota, 2 marca 2013 o 22:15:41 Tim Sutton napisał(a):
> Hi All
>
> I would like to get 2.0 release process rolling - I think all the key
> features we were after have made their way into master and those that
> haven't can probably wait for 2.1. Unless there is vigorous and
> widespread objection, I propose that we embark on the following
> release schedule:

It will be great to see the 2.0 in the end, however first I'd like to ensure
its API will be ready for all the features to be postponed to 2.1.

Of course, I mean especially the threading. I would ask Martin about his
attitude to the freeze date. Also Radim put "Raster API revision" to his
hackfest tasks.

Seems we postpone the long-awaited GUI usability overhaul to 2.1, but at least
we should decide for the horizontal/vertical tabs :)

B.