[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze commencing the ides of March

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Mar 4 02:58:25 PST 2013

Hi,

I appreciate that a release plan is finally getting published and the
way for a shiny 2.0 is being paved.

I'm currently working on relation enhancements and nested forms for
related features. Unfortunately, this branch will not be ready by March
15, but I know, that there are some people who would like to see this
included in 2.0. I'm sure it will offer a handy possibility for lots of
users.
Of course, there will always be some new features, that just won't make
it into a new release and as Tim said, "the line has to be drawn
somewhere in the sand".
Anyway, if the feature freeze would be a month later, the relation
enhancements could go into master before 2.0.

So I have the same question as Marco. What should we do: wait for 2.1,
shift feature freeze or except this from feature freeze?

Kind regards,
Matthias