[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze commencing the ides of March

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 23:06:33 PST 2013

On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 01:28:30 +0100
Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would also like to finally remove old symbology - whether being fully
> replaced by features in new symbology or not - otherwise we will need to
> live the whole 2.x release cycle with old symbology.

But what about other duplicate things like old labeling and
diagrams? As I understand Marco works on improving new symbology
(data-defined settings) so old one can be removed too. Regarding
diagrams, if I'm not wrong, new implementation has same features
as old and can replace it smoothly.

--
Alexander Bruy