[Qgis-developer] Labeling of starts and ends of a line

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 5 13:02:58 PST 2013

Hi,

Sounds interesting to me. Cartographers would love it! Esp. the dragging
along a line. Sounds like something for QGIS 2.1.

The other thing that bothers me a lot is the efficient (performant)
labeling of banana-shaped polygons ... this would be kind if it could
still be fixed in QGIS 2.0. But I'd be also patient and wait for 2.1 ;-)

Thanks a lot,
Andreas