[Qgis-developer] No rule to make target staged_plugins

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Fri Mar 8 03:38:30 PST 2013

Hi Sandro,

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:25 AM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 04:17:25AM -0700, Larry Shaffer wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > make[2]: *** No rule to make target `staged_plugins', needed by
> > > `python/plugins/CMakeFiles/staged_plugins_on_build'.  Stop.
> > > make[1]: ***
> [python/plugins/CMakeFiles/staged_plugins_on_build.dir/all]
> >
> > The staged_plugins_on_build target is created when WITH_STAGED_PLUGINS is
> > set to TRUE [0].
>
> Ah, I knew it was a trap :)
> /me thinks the macro should be always available

Not sure I understand what you mean. The macro is still always run. Under
the new setup, only the build directory staging is optional, though all
targets should always be created, including those for staging. The new
setup just give options on when and which ones are built [0 previous post].

Regards,

Larry

[0]
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Update-to-staged-plugins-td5035036.html