[Qgis-developer] joining Valmiera hackfest remotely

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:43:55 PDT 2013

Dear devs,

Some QGIS users in my local community would like participate in the
hackfest.  This is just to get other people familiar with how QGIS is
developed and hopefully contribute more in the development.
Is there any specific task we can work on? Such as bug reporting and
squashing, documentation, etc.

We have a big time difference:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_LV.aspx?y=2013&mo=4&d=12&h=10&mn=0

It would be nice if there is some sort of G hangout or other
communication with us on how to get started or participate in the
hackfest.

--
cheers,
maning