[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze commencing the ides of March

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Mar 13 09:44:13 PDT 2013

Hi devs

The first part of the symbology improvements is available in my github fork:

https://github.com/mhugent/Quantum-GIS/tree/data_defined_symbology

Currently, one symbol is either in mm or in map units. The changeset in
the branch adds the possibility to mix different output units ( mm / map
units ) in one symbol and even in one symbol layer. So it is now e.g.
possible to have line width in mm and line offset in map units.

Let me know if you have feedback on this. Next enhancement part will be
to add more data defined symbol properties (from attribute / expression).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler