[Qgis-developer] commandline startup option changed in master

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:33:12 PDT 2013

Hey,

Wouldn't the new behavior be better as everything is stored in one place.
 This is not a bug pre se because before it was leaving the settings in
the registry which makes it hard/impossible to make a sandboxed QGIS run
environment.  What we might need to do is come up with some better command
line options something like --homepath --settingspath etc.

- Nathan