[Qgis-developer] commandline startup option changed in master

HAUBOURG regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Tue Mar 19 01:45:11 PDT 2013

Thanks Nathan,
I agree that current master -configpath behaviour is the right main target. I'm just asking for a way to move homepath, and keep settings in windows registry. This is very specific for enterprises I guess.
Is there any chance to have this in 2.0? I'm on the way to fund bug fixing to help with 2.0 release but what I ask is sort of a new feature. It's just not totally new since I just ask to be able to keep installing 2.0 just like I did for 1.8.
Thanks for your help
régis