[Qgis-developer] Database relations and nested forms in QGIS: Call for Funding

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Mar 20 00:47:35 PDT 2013

Hi again,

I wanted to add that the proposal also includes managing relations
(adding/removing relations) by picking one or more feature geometries in
the map or one or more records in a related table, once the relations
are defined in the relation manager and the widgets are defined accordingly.

Thanks,
Andreas