[Qgis-developer] error running qgis master - sextante depends on psycopg2 - but this dependency isn't well known

ariel_t ariel_t3 at netzero.net
Thu Mar 21 20:52:15 PDT 2013

I'm new to QGIS on Mac OSX with fink. I installed python-psycopg2 on fink but
have trouble making QGIS recognize my path. In my .bashrc file I have

export
PYTHONPATH=/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages:/sw/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/Applications/QGIS/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/lib

but QGIS seems to miss this. Any advice?

Thanks lots.