[Qgis-developer] Behavior of the guide lines in print composer

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Mar 28 13:26:58 PDT 2013

Hi Andi

 >First, let me thank for the guidelines - for the developer (Marco I
think?) and the one who sponsored it >(no idea who paid for it).

The worldbank (InaSAFE project) funds the development.

It took me a while to find out how to create snap lines in Inkscape.
I don't have a strong opinion about that. The idea in QGIS is that if
you want a snap line at x-coordinate 50, you click at the number 50 on
the x-scale. In Inkscape, you have to go to the vertical ruler first,
than drag from there  to x-coordinate 50 (feels slightly more
complicated to me).

Regards,
Marco

--