[Qgis-developer] Behavior of the guide lines in print composer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 28 08:01:46 PDT 2013

 Hi,

 First, let me thank for the guidelines - for the developer (Marco I
 think?) and the one who sponsored it (no idea who paid for it).

 The behavior is a bit non-standard, though. When dragging from the
 horizontal ruler one gets a vertical guideline and vice versa. I think
 we should stick to the behaviour of other graphics software - like
 Inkscape and Illustrator. From a horizontal rules you should get a
 horizontal guideline and from a vertical ruler you should get a vertical
 guideline.

 Or what are the reasons that you should get a vertical guideline from a
 horizontal ruler?

 Thank you,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann