[Qgis-developer] Git help needed

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu May 2 05:48:20 PDT 2013

Hi JR

It all depends how YOU called your "upstream" .. your fork on github after
cloning is always called "origin" ..
The rest depends which repository you cloned and which one is the remote
attached ..

You can take a look at:
http://quantumofgis.blogspot.co.at/

there i explained "my" workflow for translations ..
I will extend that with a GRASS entry in the next few weeks too - and
afterwards I'll move to branching and merging explanations .. :)

git is not THAT difficult once you are used to it ..

regards
Werner