[Qgis-developer] many SVG symbols disappeared

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:59:57 PDT 2013

I am completely on Tims side..
Cleaning up the house for 2.0 is very important - probably we would not get
any chance that soon anymore..

So I would also suggest that those "old" symbols can be provided as a
download somewhere for people that would really like to use "old" symbols
(or have to) ..
It's just the question where to communicate it to that persons..

kind regards
Werner