[Qgis-developer] QGIS on Ubuntu Tablet

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Thu May 23 11:38:08 PDT 2013

Hi Marco,

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Marco Bernasocchi
<marco at bernawebdesign.ch>wrote:

> almost there, opefully unmatched sip veesions is the last hurdle.

Am I to understand that this is directly related to running Python under
ARM, not necessarily an Adroid issue? The Ubuntu Tablet OS image would be
replacing Android on the device [0], so maybe some of your troubles with
the Android API could be entirely bypassed?

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Install

Regards,

Larry