[Qgis-developer] QGIS on Ubuntu Tablet

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Thu May 23 12:13:52 PDT 2013

absolutely but I think that the number of ubuntu devices will hardly be as
big as android.

I guess it should just work. well actually it will still require arm
packages no? I have 0 experience with ubuntu on tabs.

the only (hopefully) problem I have left now is that my ubuntu has sip
4.13.3 were the android env has sip 4.10.2 and they have incompatible Api.
I m trying now to downgrade my ubuntu sip. the problem is that sip 4.10.2
requires python 2.6.x

any suggestions?
ciao

Marco Bernasocchi (mobile)