[Qgis-developer] Layers rendering order swapped (behavior change)

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu May 23 13:33:50 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 10:23:23PM +0200, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi Strk,
>
> is the layer ordering panel active and controlling the layer rendering
> order or is the layer panel controling the layer rendering order?

Moving layers in the layer panel changes the rendering order.
I do not see a layer ordering panel.

Right-click menu shows "Update drawing order" is unchecked,
if I check it things work as they used to (top layer is rendered on top);
unchecking it again that order is swapped.

Activating the layer ordering panel indeed shows that items in
that panel are always following changes in the layer panel, so
to be always in the reverse order of the latter. Funny :)

--strk;