[Qgis-developer] New Icons - difficult to "read"

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 15:11:24 PDT 2013

Just a thought, but most of the problems are due to the fact each *add feature* has an icon for "quick access". I would simply vote to have an unified add data button and then select the data you want, someone has proposed something about it but don´t know if it will make it for 2.0 nor do I remember the exact reference. IMHO QGIS has way to many icons cluttering the UI and using precious space specially on small screen laptops
Ing. Antonio Locandro
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
+504 9503 5747
Need a GPS map for Central America, Asia or South America / Necesitas un mapa GPS para Centro America, Asia o Sur America