[Qgis-developer] New Icons - difficult to "read"

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Mon May 27 14:07:16 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

On 25.05.2013 11:06, Tim Sutton wrote:

> @Robert - what about using a background colour scheme whereby e.g. all
> add layer icons get the same background colour and then you can remove
> e.g. the + and layer picture elements as they are visually grouped.
> Just a thought anyway....

This is an interesting idea, but I'm afraid hard to implement. We could
get very strange mixture of colours (location of icons changes...). We
could also make one background colour per toolbar. But there are several
toolbars and we (man) - in opposite to women - don't recognize so many
colours :)

Maybe simply skip some icon elements in toolbars, with many similar
operations (like add layer)?
regards,
Robert