[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0 and beyond

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 08:54:51 PDT 2013

+1
No reason to dish out a QGIS version just to comply with deadline, IMHO its better to delay it a bit than to deal with lots of unsatisfied users from bugs and crashes

Ing. Antonio Locandro
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Need a GPS map for Central America, Asia or South America / Necesitas un mapa GPS para Centro America, Asia o Sur America