[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0 and beyond

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue May 28 23:24:05 PDT 2013

Hi

I agree the release needs to be delayed, but not indefinitely.
My impression until now was that the feature freeze was interpreted in a
very broad sense. Maybe we could have another period with only bug fixes
(so no api improvements or new features coming as usability fixes).

Regards,
Marco

On 28.05.2013 06:57, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Paolo Cavallini
> <cavallini at faunalia.it <mailto:cavallini at faunalia.it>> wrote:

> Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)

> * QGIS programming and support services
> * Mapserver and PostGIS based hosting plans
> * FOSS Consulting Services
> Skype: timlinux
> Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net <http://freenode.net>

Dr. Marco Hugentobler