[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0 and beyond

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed May 29 00:16:52 PDT 2013

Hi!

+1 For Marco and Tim

Means: two last features should go into the Release :
1. Plugin Manager (already waiting to be merged)
2. SIPv2 (status unknown but would definitely easen the life for the next
years if it would be in 2.0)

And we should really go into deep feature freeze right now (except the 2
things above) and extend for another 3 Weeks to fix the blockers.
Not to forget that I should give the translators at least one week to catch
up with translations after string freeze..

Also I would like to relegate translations with less than 30% from the 2.0
Release because I think with less than 30% it would not make any sense to
include the translations ..
That would currently mean ~ -10 languages.

kind regards
Werner