[Qgis-developer] TauDEM problem

marlon.calispa marloncalispa at yahoo.es
Wed May 29 09:11:18 PDT 2013

Alexander:

I realized that tauDEM is not included in the sextante toolbox, I think it
could be a common mistake between new QGIS users like me.

I have installed the tauDEM as showed in several pages (including the MPICH2
service, and the TauDEM 5.0.6 routines, and I have directioned in the
sextante configuration options).

As you recommend I tried to run the algorithm from the python console, but
there is no result, I mean, the process seems to start and my QGIS start
processing but never ends ( I have waited for more than 4 hours) with a
small raster and the pit remove algorithm.

There is any other consideration Im omitting?

Thanks and apologies for my simple questions.