[Qgis-developer] Multi-threaded Rendering in QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Nov 4 08:30:33 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am wondering if you had any feedback regarding the call for funding
around the multi-threaded renderer.

>From the Swiss QGIS user group we decided to split this into 2013 and
2014. We can already pay CHF 3000 (approx. €24xx - depening on the
exchange rate) in 2013 (approval pending on Nov 21). We would then pay a
similar amount then in early 2014.

Did you hear back from others who could contribute financially?

Can Martin already start with his work now? To me it would be important
to get this in QGIS 2.2

Best greetings,
Andreas