[Qgis-developer] Roadmap for 2.2

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:22:05 PST 2013

As others have pointed out, there's already a substantial amount of new
features in qgis master. Beyond what was mentioned above, there's: world
file on qgis composer export, expression based {categorized, graduated}
symbology, notable improvements in the spatialite & postegresql drivers,
improvement to plugin manager etc.

That's on top of a number of bug fixes following public adoption of qgis
2.0, which Nyall was offering to look at and backport to 2.0 branch.

Question: is there already enough to justify a qgis 2.2 Christmas release?
The master branch is quite stable at the moment, wouldn't need as much of a
cool down period as 2.0 required.

Just a thought :)