[Qgis-developer] Roadmap for 2.2

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:24:55 PST 2013

> expression based {categorized, graduated} symbology,

Which just need some fixing but seem to be working fine.

It would be cool if we could do a Christmas release for 2.2 and then we can
look at things like multithreading for the next one.  I don't think trying
to rush in something like multithreading is a good idea as there is a bit
that can go wrong with that kind of thing.

- Nathan