[Qgis-developer] Rendering bugs: QGIS or Qt?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 23:05:16 PST 2013

I would say yes for #8980, but no idea for #8974.

I would let more aware people answer about Qt5.
But if we have to change to Python 3, I think it would be considered as
an API break as older plugins might not work anymore....
So, sadly, I suspect we won't see this happening very soon, willwe?
Or maybe, if this time we take care of porting every plugins with 2to3?

I'd like to hear (read) these aware people ;)

Cheers,

Denis