[Qgis-developer] Globe Navigation Buttons

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 11 07:54:56 PST 2013

Hi all,

Working on the globe I realized, that

- The "Home" button is a duplicate of the "globe" button between the arrows

Is this intentional? Is it okay if I remove the home button? IMO the
globe uses less space and the icon is better suited than a house.

- The "Sync" button (two round arrows looking like a recycle sign) does
not do anything

Should this sync the globe extent to the current map canvas extent?

If there is no problem with these two changes, I'll happily implement them.

Thank you for a short feedback,
Matthias