[Qgis-developer] Globe Navigation Buttons

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Mon Nov 11 08:38:40 PST 2013

On 11/11/2013 11:54 PM, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Working on the globe I realized, that
>
> - The "Home" button is a duplicate of the "globe" button between the arrows
>
> Is this intentional? Is it okay if I remove the home button?
[0] originaly it was not there, I guess it sneaked in ;) yes please
remove the house
  IMO the
> globe uses less space and the icon is better suited than a house.
>
> - The "Sync" button (two round arrows looking like a recycle sign) does
> not do anything
>
> Should this sync the globe extent to the current map canvas extent?

Originally it did refresh the globe view and there was another button
for syncing [1] (yay quoting myself ;)) and [2]
> If there is no problem with these two changes, I'll happily implement them.
probably both should disappear and there should be only one symbol for
syncing the extents. not big fan of the recycling icon for syncing
extents but maybe it's ok.

ciao :)

[0]
http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/publications/msc-thesis-uzh/html/#x1-660005.2.7