[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0 point release?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:29:08 PST 2013

A bit of an update on how this is progressing:

I got reasonably close to cherry picking a large number of commits from
master which apply to the 2.0 branch. Originally, I'd included any fixes
which were applicable, including commits which introduce new strings or
change strings. In hindsight this was a mistake - I don't think any string
changes should be pulled into the 2.0 branch as this would then require
translation updates/etc. So I'm going to re-go through my branch and remove
these fixes.

There's quite a lot of useful fixes which do apply nicely to 2.0, so I
still think a point release is a good idea. I'll post an update when I've
got my branch ready to merge.

Nyall