[Qgis-developer] Print composer item resizing broken?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 20:33:05 PST 2013

> In the current master I cannot resize items interactively in the print
> composer. It reacts to resizing, but after I release the mouse button
> the width or height of the item jumps back to the original width/height.

Andreas,
Can you try clicking the "Unlock all" button and then try again?
That's the kind of behaviour which applies at the moment to locked
items. It's not great, but it's waiting on me implementing
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4358 (it's underway at the moment, see [0]
). Then I'll make it so locked items can't be selected at all, and
pass any mouse interactions to the next unlocked item below them.
Let me know if unlocking the items helps with this.

> On Windows I noticed that many shortcuts are not available: e.g. delete
> (del), paste in place (ctrl-shift-v), undo (ctrl-z), select all
> (ctrl-a). Somehow they are not assigned anymore? On Ubuntu they are
> still correctly assigned.

I can't replicate this myself -- is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Nyall

[0] https://github.com/nyalldawson/QGIS/tree/composer_model