[Qgis-developer] Print composer item resizing broken?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Nov 12 03:10:04 PST 2013

Hi Nyall,

You were right - these were locked items. Depending on the zoom factor
the lock icon is hidden under the handles - that's probably why I did
not see the lock item.

I closed the bug report http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9044

The shortcut issue still exists. Maybe it is because I have installed
QGIS 2.0 and 2.1 in parallel? Do the settings of the two versions
interfer with each other?

Thanks,
Andreas