[Qgis-developer] QGIS Bug 8670 - How much to fix?

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Fri Nov 22 00:41:07 PST 2013

Dear Ed,

Nice to hear that someone is willing to pay for working on the OpenLayers
plugin! The possibility to work on the plugin during day time would empty the
bug list within a few days.. Will send you a quote off the list. Sould be a
matter of 1-2 hours work.

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions