[Qgis-developer] Disable Syntax Highlighting in DB Manager

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 17:10:45 PST 2013

> The syntax highlighting is already usable as it is, nobody else is
> experiencing any issue with it... Surely it can be improved, but definitely
> it's not just eye candy, as it helps in writing queries.

I don't think it's the syntax highlighting that's the issue - I think
it's related to the auto complete function. I regularly see this lag,
and it always occurs for me when the sql window is trying to populate
the autocomplete drop down list. Sometimes it will take 2-3 seconds to
display the list, during which the window is unresponsive.

(This is using the osgeo4w nightly builds with a Postgresql 9.3 server) .

Nyall