[Qgis-developer] Small survey to assess QGIS-Processing features [part of a MSc thesis]

Marco Foi foimarco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 13:30:55 PST 2013

I apologise for double posting.. ..but I was suggested to change the
subject of this mail so to better target the current developer community of
the Processing module (former "SEXTANTE").
I am a GIS enthusiast and Computer Science student and I am writing you as
I need your help within my GIS-related MSc final project (thesis).

I prepared a short questionnaire for assessing some feature
of QGIS-Processing (former SEXTANTE) as a geo-processing framework.

It won't take you more than 5 minutes and I would really appreciate your
support.

Follow the link to get more details and complete the survey:
http://www.mcfoi.it/msccs/thesis/survey/intro.php?fw=102

Many, many thanks for your kind cooperation!
Marco Foi